WHO SPEAKS UP? JUSTIFIED SHOOTING? POLICE AGAINST ABUSE. CANCEL-CULTURE. EMPATHY.
Please join us for the Sunday Meeting Online to view a selection of videos and then share your thoughts in the subsequent discussion.
You can join the Zoom meeting at:
Meeting ID: 874 7332 2628
The video choices this week are:
1. 4:06 Why do women STAY QUIET in meetings?
2. 2:20 Is it ever acceptable for a police officer to shoot an unarmed person?
3. 2:48 Cariol Horne - Fired cop says "I don't regret it" after stopping police officer from choking suspect.
4. 3:17 Cancel-culture takes aim at an entire generation.
5. 8:24 Why empathy is not the best way to care.
Sunday meetings are now taking place via Online. Email Dan Hanna ([email protected]) for an invite to the next meeting.
Google map and directions