Join members of the Queer Humanist Alliance in the 2020 virtual Pride Run & Walk!
The Quick and Dirty
- Pride Run & Walk is going virtual
- Run or walk anywhere you like, anytime in July. The 2020 Vancouver Pride Run & Walk is global!
- Costumes encouraged!
- Chances to win great prizes
- RSVP and share on Facebook
- Questions? email@example.com
We've got this!
We can't run and walk together this year - we can still have community! There are three ways to get involved in 2020.
- Run or walk 5km or 10km anytime in the month of July, along the route of your choice. We recommend a route close to home, with limited vehicle traffic.
- Fundraise from home. If you are unable or would prefer not to run or walk, and you still want to share in this year's event, this is a great option!
- Donate to one of the participants, or directly to one or both of our beneficiaries. All donations of $20 or more will receive a tax receipt in time for next year's tax filing.
Last year was brilliant, with over 400 registrants! We're aiming to do even better this year - help us raise $20k in 2020 for LGBTQ2+ charities.
Get the full run down here!
Raising Money for LGBTQ Non-Profit Organizations
Vancouver Frontrunners created this volunteer-led special event to raise money and give back to the LGBTQ2+ community. Since the event's inception, we've donated over $100,000 to many deserving charities. Read on to learn about this year's beneficiaries.
Every year we try to get more people out running and walking so we can raise and donate even more, and so people get to experience the joy of a run or walk among friends. With your help, 2020 will be no exception. Help us raise $20k in 2020!
Out in Schools engage youth through film in the promotion of safer and more diverse learning environments, free from homophobia, transphobia and bullying.
These are serious issues facing today’s youth, particularly queer youth. By bringing queer films to local high schools to facilitate discussion on bullying, homophobia and stereotypes, they give youth a safer space to explore these issues.
LOUD Business raises money and invests in the future leaders of the Canadian LGBTQ community through its charitable arm, the LOUD Foundation Pride Youth Scholarship Fund. By supporting the development of students who possess drive, vision, compassion and knowledge, we can improve society and increase awareness of our diverse community.