The Annual General Meeting of the BC Humanist Association will be held virtually via Zoom on May 31, 2022, at 7:30 PM (PDT) with the following agenda:
- Name the chair
- Determine if quorum is present
- Adopt Standing Rules
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the previous AGM
- Receive the 2021 financial report
- Receive the Executive Director's Report
- Receive any other director's report
- Election of new directors
- Special resolution: Bylaw amendments
Only current members may vote at the AGM, proxies are not accepted. Minutes of the previous AGM, the full text of the proposed bylaw amendment and statements by candidates nominated for election will be posted on the members site (login required).
Additional statements from current members in reference to any business at the meeting may be submitted for publication to the members site by emailing [email protected].