Our Annual General Meeting is coming up on Sunday May 7, 2017.
This is our yearly formal chance to report back on what we've been up to and for members to stand for election for the Board. This year, we will also be proposing a new Constitution and Bylaws to comply with legislative changes.
You must be a current member to vote at the AGM. Formal notice will be going out to all current members later today.
You can check and renew your membership here.
Our first blood drive of 2017 will be on Saturday, April 15 at 10:00 AM. Please let us know if you want to reserve one of our donation spots as space is limited.
New on our website
Last week we asked in our newsletter and on social media, what you were optimistic about? Here's what you told us.
Podcast: Nicolas Fillion - Conspiracy Theories
How can we approach conspiracy theories with a critical thinking lens?
Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting: Ian Bushfield - The case for Humanist marriage at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Tuesday, April 04, 2017 at 07:00 PM
- Book Club: The Sixth Extinction by Elizabeth Kolbert at Goldis' Home, Vancouver
Thursday, April 06, 2017 at 05:00 PM
- Dinner & a movie night at Pepitas Restaurant and Fifth Avenue Cinemas, Vancouver
Sunday, April 09, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting: Yasmine Mohammed at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Blood drive at Canadian Blood Services, Vancouver