Thanks to Eugene, Sonia, Wanda, Clayton, Greg, Katie and Aron who came out on Saturday night to support the BC Humanists in the annual Light the Night walk.
This event builds on our efforts to promote Humanist Action - living Humanist values in an effort to make the world a better place.
We've previously taken part in sorting efforts with the Greater Vancouver Food Bank, done blood drives and helped with the shoreline cleanup.
We're hoping to get our members and supporters involved in more charitable activities in the future.
Let me know what other ideas you have or if you live outside Metro Vancouver, we'd be eager to help you start getting involved in your community.
New on our website
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Secular Humanist Thinkers Cafe at Urban Fare Cafe Mission Park, Kelowna
Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Vancouver Sunday Meeting: Craig Keating - Postmodernism at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Monday, October 22, 2018 at 07:00 PM
- Skeptics in the Pub at Tonics Pub, Kelowna
October 28, 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Vancouver Sunday Meeting: Heidi Tworek - What's novel about fake news? at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Langley & Maple Ridge Humanists Meetup at lelem' Arts & Cultural Cafe, Fort Langley