For the second year in a row, we'll be at Car Free Day on Commercial Drive in Vancouver. Drop by on Sunday, July 9 between noon and 7 PM and say hi to us at our tent.
As soon as we have our specific location, we'll let you know. In the meantime, if you're able to help at our table, sign up for a shift on our website.
We'll also be in the Vancouver Pride Parade and the Pride Festival on Sunset Beach again this year on August 6. We'll have more details on those soon but you can already register your interest on our website.
New on our website
Podcast: David Shiffman - Why Sharks Matter
Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting: Dr Ellen Wiebe - Medical assistance in dying at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Sunday, July 02, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting: Lee Habib - Atheism in Mauritania at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Tuesday, July 04, 2017 at 07:00 PM
- Book Club: The West and the Rest by Roger Scruton at Goldis' Home, Vancouver
Sunday, July 09, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting: Ann Livingston - Overdose Prevention Society at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Sunday, July 09, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Humanists at Car Free Day at Commercial Drive, Vancouver
Sign up to receive updates from the BC Humanist Association
Do you like this post?