Interested in creating new local Humanist community or affiliating your existing group with the BC Humanist Association? Fantastic!
At a minimum we need to know:
- What is your group's name?
- What is your role in the group?
- Where is your group located?
- How many members does your group have (roughly) or how many people are interested in starting the group?
- If you can provide links to your groups website, that'd be great too!
After that, we'll aim to get back to you within a week and we'll bring your request to our next scheduled board meeting (typically every 1-2 months).
If you have any issues, feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing this form, you agree to having read our Local Groups Policy and that your group supports our definition of Humanism and operates in accordance with our policies. You also confirm that you have the authority to make an agreement with the BCHA on behalf of your group.