[BCHA-Parenting] New Resources

Ian Bushfield ian at bushfield.ca
Fri Mar 1 17:37:59 CST 2013

Hi everyone,

A couple updates on our secular parenting group.

I've added a list of resources for freethinking parents to our website.
Check them out here: http://bchumanist.ca/programs/parents

As well, I want to introduce everyone to Bethany, who will be helping me get
our program going over the next couple months. We'll be putting together a
survey for some feedback about what you'd like to see in this program and
then trying to get a monthly meet up for parents and children soon.

Thanks for your support and interest and let me know if you have any
feedback,

Ian Bushfield

Executive Director

BC Humanist Association