[BCHA-Parenting] resend email....

Lori baker bradloribaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 11:46:22 CDT 2012

I recently received an email about perhaps parents might want to meet up
etc...I was interested in responding but somehow deleted the message with
my iphone. If this can be resent, I would appreciate it.
In terms of getting together, I would consider if parents would meet
somewhere like ScienceWorld etc..Unfortunately, I don't think I would
consider a Sunday school or anything of that nature at this time. I
do receive the schedule of meet ups for adult events and may perhaps
consider attending one the events first before joining anything.
Thank you
Lori Baker   please use bradloribaker at gmail.com