[BCHA-Parenting] MeetUp Ideas?

Ian Bushfield ian at bushfield.ca
Fri Oct 12 14:27:52 CDT 2012

While this isn't a very large mailing list (we have 6 people on it so far), I would like your input as to what kind of real-life programming you'd like to see from the BC Humanist Association.

Should we aim to run a weekly secular Sunday school, monthly meet ups, play dates at people's homes, or something else? Let me know what would work and in what area you could use this programming in (I realise not all are in Metro Vancouver). Also, how much could you financially contribute to make programming possible (you can send that info to me privately if you'd prefer

Hopefully whatever we come up with will help form a real foundation for a lasting secular family network.

Thanks in advance,

Ian Bushfield
Executive Director
BC Humanists