At yesterday's Vancouver meeting, we ran through most of the results of the poll we commissioned in June on the religious and secular attitudes of BC.
While it will be a few weeks before we get the podcast and slides from that talk online, you can now find the full data tables from our poll on our website. Feel free to dig into the data and see if you can spot something interesting that we might have missed.
Also new on the website is our Publications page. There you can find books, stories, reports and more that the BCHA has published, including the autobiography of our member Khushi Ram, whose 95th birthday we'll be celebrating this weekend.
It's that time again when we ask those who are able to come out for our adopt-a-clinic day in Vancouver. Our next set of group appointments are on September 10 at 11 AM. If you want to reserve one of those spots, please email me and let me know if you've donated before.
New on our website
Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting: Celebration of 95th birthday of Khushi Ram, senior BCHA member at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting - Podcast-Sam Harris-What Do Jihadists Really Want? at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver
Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 07:00 PM
- Book Club: The Mystery of Capital by Hernando de Soto at Goldis' Home, Vancouver
Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 11:00 AM
- Adopt a Clinic Blood Drive at Canadian Blood Services, Vancouver
Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday Meeting: Gary Bauslaugh on Dying With Dignity - Bill C-14 What Went Wrong at Oakridge Seniors Centre, Vancouver